Just two days after the Wisconsin Supreme Court struck down the safer-at-home order, we talked to five Wisconsin political and business leaders about the decision and the path forward for Wisconsin.
This episode's featured guests are:
- Ryan Murray, Partner at The Firm Consulting and former Chief of Staff for Governor Scott Walker
- Waukesha Alderman Aaron Perry
- Creator of “As Goes Wisconsin” Kristin Brey
- Army Veteran and Founder of Green Up Solutions Andy Weins
- Emily Siegrist, US National Guard Veteran, former nurse, candidate for WI State Assembly